iOS App Developer
You have a passion for the craft and a strong desire to grow as professional. You strike the right balance between being technology purist and getting things done. You know that making things right is hard and requires a high level of discipline and dedication. You are eager to become part of a high calibre team delivering unique user experiences.
You will be a part of the iOS mobile team responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including iPhone, iPod and iPad.Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back - end services, however, we do encourage full stack development, so be ready to update or sharpen your skills in backend technologies. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of a complicated system, hence a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
- At least 2 years of iOS development experience in Objective C and Swift 3.0
- Good problem solving and software design skills
- Strong understanding of Object - Oriented Programming(Java) and language-agnostic design patterns
- Familiarity with iOS and Mac version and framework
- Experience in maintaining and improving iOS continuous integration and deployment process
- Experience in unit testing, TDD is greatly welcomed!
- Work with Scrum methodology, JIRA, Confluence
- Contribute back to the community via open source projects and technical talks.
- This position may require travel at Client Place
- Good to have: a showcase of open-source projects, a portfolio of apps on Apple Store, technical blogs
Visit us at https://medrectechnologies.com