MedRec Technologies Ltd is a London UK based software development company. We have development facilities located in USA, Europe, Middle East, Central and East Asia. Currently, we comprise a team of over 40 + software engineers, technology consultants, creative designers and scientists with expertise in different technical domains. From Healthcare to Robotics, Finance to Autonomous mobility, Education to Manufacturing. Our highly qualified staff offer expert skills in project support. Our team spirit and the company's management proficiency are successfully combined with creativity, dedication, and a development culture to produce solid, effective technological results. Our commitment is to deliver high-performance and scalable products to industries.
What are we looking for?
To be successful in this role you will need demonstrable experience of delivering excellent back-end design implementations in a fast-paced environment. You will have solid knowledge of MVC/Rest build techniques. You are able to produce clean, semantic Java code and unit tests at industry quality standards, with live code to demo. You have fluency in native Java, and familiarity with the latest JEE frameworks and techniques, as well as object, oriented MVC and naming conventions.
You have advanced knowledge of Rest APIs and JCR repository, and web container such as OSGi. You have experience of build tools such as Gradle and experience with Nexus or Artifactory. You are experienced with implementing services within common CMS solutions such as Drupal, Umbraco, Magento, and Wordpress, and experience in Git Version control.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, STEM, IT or related discipline or equivalent experience;
- 3+ years of experience working on large-scale, complex web applications;
- 3+ years of experience with Java/JEE, BPMN, OSGi, JCR, Rest API, especially use within larger reusable frameworks;
- Should work with SQL/Oracle
- Experience in Android and CI Integration is a plus.
- Has exposure to TDD and BDD concepts;
- Has worked in Scrum and / or Kanban agile environment;
- Knowledge of system architecture.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Good prioritisation skills and be flexible enough to adapt plans;
- Ability to multi-task efficiently;
- Good communications skills - written and verbal;
- Ability to engage and interact with non-technical staff;
- Consultative and highly communicative within the Consultancy;
- A good team-playing mentality;
- An ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints.
Job Type: Permanent
Experience: 3+ years