Automation and Robotics
Automation and robotics is a specialised engineering branch that provides in-depth knowledge in the areas concerning electro-mechanics, robotic sensors, automatic system and artificial intelligence. This deals with designing robots, maintaining them, developing new applications and research in the automation system.
- Call Us - US: +1 415 230 0398
- UK: +44-7466035003
- Email Us:
Automation and Robotics
Automation and robotics is a specialised engineering branch that provides in-depth knowledge in the areas concerning electro-mechanics, robotic sensors, automatic system and artificial intelligence. This deals with designing robots, maintaining them, developing new applications and research in the automation system. Concepts like auto-driven cars are the genesis of Automation and Robotics.
Over time, technological advances have enabled increasingly sophisticated automation and robotics, with machines that can not only do the same thing over and over again but in increasingly intelligent ways, giving rise to the concept of robots.
In our view however, relying on rigid distinctions can miss the big-picture argument that automation and robotics are essentially on the same continuum of ‘robotic automation’, which is our preferred terminology. It helps us achieve higher level of productivity and precision. Manual labor cannot achieve what machines can. That is why we see so many robots got good jobs to do.
The main advantages of Automation are
- Increased throughput or productivity.
- Improved quality or increased predictability of quality.
- Improved robustness (consistency), of processes or product.
- Increased consistency of output.
- Reduced direct human labor costs and expenses.
- Produce high-quality goods for the consumers
- Generates a high ROI for the investors
- Bring safety to the workplace
The main advantages of Robotics are
- Robotics is all about ‘If’ and ‘Then’ decisions. The automation through Robotics is about the application of technology that allows users or employees in a company to configure computer software or a ‘robot’ to capture and interpret existing applications for processing a transaction, manipulating data, triggering responses and communicating with other digital systems.
- Thus Robotics brings together several very different engineering areas and skills. It is also considered as a science of building devices that physically interact with their environment.
- The scope for Robotics is huge - this is considered as one of the initial and key disrupters in the digital world. Anything that is routine, rule based, standard in nature can easily be automated through Robotics. It has the potential of improving efficiency multiple times in any process or industry.
- However, this does not mean that people will lose jobs for the Robots being developed. Users / employees should start thinking about upskilling themselves and continue to be relevant; as Robotics is here to stay.
- Robotics will not only improve the routine tasks - it is also an enabler for the organizations to start combining the Robotic functionality with other digital tools like AI (Artificial Intelligence), ML (Machine Learning), NLP (Natural Language Processing), etc. Such a combination can do wonders in any industry - be it finance, or Pharma or manufacturing or hospitality or insurance or even the IT industry.
Automation & Robotics
Automation and robotics is a specialised engineering branch that provides in-depth knowledge in the areas concerning electro-mechanics, robotic sensors, automatic system and artificial intelligence.
Enterprise software focuses on resolving issues of an organization to help run the functions like resource planning HRM, Accounting, CRM and project management smoothly.
Web & Commerce
Enhanced beauty complemented by functionality is found in every aspect of our work. We believe it attracts everyone, whether it is beautifully garnished food, business presentation or beautifully designed website.
Cloud based services
The term Cloud Services is a broad category that encompasses the myriad IT resources provided over theinternet. The expression may also be used to describe professional services that support the selection,deployment and ongoing management of various cloud-based resources.
Maintenance & Support
A tremendous amount of time and resources are invested during the development of a software and hence best ROI (return on investment) can only be achieved by maintaining its standards and quality.
Other IT Services
MedRec Technologies claims the expertise to combine business and industry insights with technology know-how. We define, design and execute strategies that drive your business growth, reduce costs and create new revenue streams.