An analytics platform is a unified and proper solution designed to address the demands of users, especially large data-driven companies, on the inadequacy of relational database management systems (RDBMS).
- Call Us - US: +1 415 230 0398
- UK: +44-7466035003
- Email Us:
An analytics platform is a unified and proper solution designed to address the demands of users, especially large data-driven companies, on the inadequacy of relational database management systems (RDBMS) in providing contextual analyzed data out of all the stored information. It joins different tools for creating analytics systems together with an engine to execute, a DBMS to store and manage the data, data mining processes, and techniques and mechanisms for obtaining and preparing data that is not stored.
This solution can be conveyed as a software-only application or as a cloud-based software as a service provided to organizations in need of contextual information that all their data points to, in other words, analytical information based on current data records.
The data analytics platform works by supporting data-intensive applications and could simultaneously support the clusters of hardware. They work by using a set of general primitives in order to perform the analysis on a real-time basis.
Data Analytics Platforms available
There are various data analytics platforms available in the market today. Here are a few of them
- Hadoop: This is the well-known big data open-source tool which is licensed under the Apache v2 license. Hadoop is highly scalable and reliable, and works on the computational model MapReduce.
- Spark: This is an open-source data analytics platform developed in AMPLab. Apache Spark is fast and can run programs 100 times faster than Hadoop.
- MapReduce: MapReduce works by processing a large amount of data in parallel.
Services offered by us in our projects are as follows
- Digital Analytics - Convert data on customer behaviour and optimize Omni-channel marketing efforts to explore better business directions.
- Advanced Analytics - Collect personalized insights through customer segmentation and predictive modelling to boost operation efficiency.
- Data Services - Establish your data warehouse, delve into complex data reports and extract value from abundant data for making smart decisions.
- Data Visualization - Create insightful reports, scorecards, dashboards and simplify data analysis to take informed, data-driven business decisions faster.